Marketing Advisor Update

Sales and marketing tips, insights and advice for service businesses amd companies selling complex or technical products.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Join me for complimentary tele-seminar Wed Oct 25, 11am

I'm often asked about conducting marketing seminars on specific topics. Now you can join me for a totally complimentary 45-minute workshop on "The 5 steps to Creating a Client-Magnet Web Site".

You can join in by telephone (the simple old fashioned way) or by using Skype. If you use Skype there will be no call charge at all. However by phone you will need to pay your standard rates.

Date: Wednesday October 25
Time: 11:00am AEST (Brisbane, Australia standard time)
For international readers Brisbane time is GMT +10.
Cost: Nothing. Nil.

During this tele-seminar I will explain what you need to know about:
  • How to create the right structure for pages on your web site.
  • Secrets of getting better search engine rankings.
  • How to write web site copy that brings in new business.
  • ... and heaps more
To register your interest in this tele-seminar email me at conf [at] marketingnous.com.au . I will send you the details of where to call. And this really is a no-charge seminar - zip to pay. I look forward to hearing from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home