Marketing Advisor Update

Sales and marketing tips, insights and advice for service businesses amd companies selling complex or technical products.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Oops - previous link now working

Hi everyone. Thanks to fellow blogger Paul Woods (see his blog here) I have now fixed a problem with the link in my previous post to my sales training e-course at www.MySalesTutor.com. My apologies to anyone who tried the link and couldn't get through.

It is also interesting that since publication of the article just two days ago I have received a number of enquiries, new subscribers to the free sales tips offered at MySalesTutor.com, and some sales of the e-course.

Marketing reminder for today: What are you doing to keep your business in front of potential clients?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home