Marketing Advisor Update

Sales and marketing tips, insights and advice for service businesses amd companies selling complex or technical products.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Business and people in Jakarta, Indonesia












The photo above shows me with Duncan MacDonald of dMAC Insurance Brokers during my recent visit to Jakarta Indonesia. Duncan is an Aussie who is now been based in Jakarta. He is also the Vice President of the Indonesia Australia Business Council.

Duncan gave me some great insights into doing business in South East Asia, and in particular Indonesia. If you have plans of expanding into that region I am sure Duncan would welcome hearing from you.

The photo below shows me with Peter Wharton of Admanta Brand Communications. Peter, originally from England, has worked in many South East Asian countries and has called Jakarta home for over 10 years. His agency works with many of the larger companies in Indonesia on their branding and advertising campaigns.

Over a few drinks Peter and I shared our views and ideas on corporate branding and communications strategies. In fact we got so involved that time flew by and we just caught the last restaurant for a meal before it closed for the night.

I originally made contact with both Duncan and Peter through my membership at international online networking service Ecademy.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home