Marketing Advisor Update

Sales and marketing tips, insights and advice for service businesses amd companies selling complex or technical products.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sales Training Feedback

Monday this week I presented my Selling With Confidence course in Brisbane. Feedback was great - see below. But it was also hard work for the participants. I asked them to think about new techniques, and I challenged their way of seeing 'sales'. So it was reassuring to hear their feedback at the end.

"Great notes and workbook. Clear explanations. Has given me some excellent ideas and skills to utlise at my job. I have been wary of 'sales' in the past but now I am confident to 'make that sale'!"

"You have given me the tools to better understand the needs of my clients."

"It will help me achieve better sales and customer relationships."

The course is being offered in Sydney on Monday March 20 and next in Brisbane on Tuesday June 20. Book here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home