Marketing Advisor Update

Sales and marketing tips, insights and advice for service businesses amd companies selling complex or technical products.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Download Biz Development ebook for Professional Services

Nearly a year ago I released my e-book for technical sales people called The Assassin Analogy. Since then I have received many positive comments and more importantly... continue to see people make immediate improvements to their sales results from using the practical concepts explained in the e-book.

Now I have updated and written a version especially for professional services, consultants, advisors, and coaches - in fact it is suitable for anyone who is an independent adviser.

Download The Assassin Analogy for Professional Services

Of course the e-book is free. Why? It's my gift to those of you who are serious about making long-lasting improvements and who want to build your confidence in managing sales conversations.

Let me know what you think of it!

Remember:
You can enjoy selling when you have the skills for success.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home